Sausser Summers, PC / OnlineTrademarkAttorneys.com prides itself on simplifying the U.S. trademark process. Our firm was one of the top trademark filing firms in 2015, 2016, and 2017*. OnlineTrademarkAttorneys.com uses flat fee services so that our clients don’t have to guess the amount they need to spend to acquire a trademark. We provide easy to understand trademark packages catered to meet the needs of our clients and varying trademark situations. Basically, we developed a simplified way to use an attorney to file a trademark.
We assist all types of businesses, from major corporations to the individual Etsy shop owner. Our firm represents clients from the U.S. to Hong Kong, and all across the world.
Now we want to pass that success on to you!
Sausser Summers, PC / OnlineTrademarkAttorneys.com is providing a $1,000 scholarship to a selected applicant. We are looking for candidates who want to pursue a career in intellectual property. We know college costs can add up, and $1,000 represents a drop in the bucket.
“Big things have small beginnings.” We want to provide you a small token to help lift your pursuit of a rewarding career.
- Eligible candidates must be a university or college student, enrolled, and in good standing.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You need to be enrolled or have previously taken a class related to intellectual property (entrepreneurship courses count, as long as there was review of intellectual property).
- You want to pursue a career in intellectual property. This is not limited to becoming an intellectual property lawyer. It can include branding services, marketing services, etc.
- You need a minimum GPA of 3.0. Winner will need to submit official transcript.
- Submissions must be received from February to July, with the last day for submissions July 31st.
- Scholarship is awarded in early August.
- You must complete our questionnaire and submit an essay on why you want to pursue an intellectual property career.
- You can find the application by clicking the “Download The Application” button below.
Please note that the scholarship is free to enter. Included for the winner is a phone call and discussion on the life of a trademark attorney. Please find the instructions for submission within the application.