Risk-Free Attorney Consultation
- Risk Free
- Completely Confidential
- Speak Directly to an Attorney
Filing of the Statement of Use
- Attorney Assistance Selecting Specimen to Show Use
- Attorney Drafted & Filed Statement of Use
- Includes Filing Fee of $100
*Fee is per international class and includes $100 government filing fee.
6-Month Extension for Statement of Use
- Attorney Drafted & Filed Request for 6-Month Extension
- We Docket Your Next Due Date, Sending You a Reminder to File Your Statement of Use
- Includes Filing Fee of $125
*Fee is per international class and includes $125 government filing fee.
Filing a Statement of Use is a requisite step for any intent-to-use application. The purpose of the Statement of Use is to notify the USPTO that you have started to use the mark in commerce and must be filed within six-months after the USPTO issues your Notice of Allowance. In addition, if you have not filed a trademark Statement of Use within six months of the Notice of Allowance you have to file a six-month extension. We make filing these requisite fillings simple and can file them on your behalf for an affordable flat-rate.